WALKS AROUND WILFORD BOOK
A perfect stocking
filler for Xmas
Wilford Community Group have produced a unique and brand-new walking booklet featuring 15 unique walking routes around the local area, all in support of our local Heritage Project.
Your generosity will enable the WCG to build up funds for our Heritage Project to enable us to develop a historical record of Wilford and provide focal points of interest around our community. The project seeks to document Wilford's local heritage through recording the memories of local residents through time, presenting history in a wonderfully educational heritage trail, and engaging residents in an exciting festival of heritage and history.
- 44 pages in an easy to handle A5 book
- Over 20 hours and 55 miles of local walks
- Packed full of interesting sights, facts and hidden spots
- Over 50 beautiful photos of our local area
- Two fantastic Heritage Hunts
- Every penny goes towards our exciting Heritage Project
How much do they cost:
- The suggested minimum donation is £3 for collection.
- Local pick up available within Wilford.
- Postage available for an additional £1.
How do I get one:
- Buy one at any of the below locations
- Donate online via paypal (link below) and collect locally
- Donate online via paypal & pay an extra £1 for delivery
- For delivery, please include your postal address in notes when donating online
- We will confirm by email after every online donation
As modelled by our
Current pick up / donation locations:
- The Ferry Inn, Main Road
- The Co-Op, Pinfold Lane
- GT News, Compton Acres Shops
- Leander Close
- Main Road
- Vernon Avenue